Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Posts soon

Okay, I've been stewing around about different things to do with this blog, even though it has been almost a year since I posted anything. I still want it to be about movies, particularly movies for children and families. So in these next couple of weeks, I am going to be posting more information about upcoming children's movies, interviews, and personal observations and feelings about past, present, and upcoming films. Rather than focusing on negative things and films to avoid (that should be a parental responsibility), I decided to talk about things in a more optimistic sense. Instead of just writing a bad review about a film, I am going to try and find what was valuable about a given movie. This may include past films that people are already familiar with, or even movies that some people have never heard of. As I do this, please leave any comments you guys have about whether the info is helpful or not.

No comments: